Sunday 7 May 2017

Tokunbo Aboderin is an unauthorized herbs and roots seller. Here is an authorized herbs and roots seller Toluwalase Ashabi.





My name is Toluwalase Ashabi. I am your alternative to Esabod :)

I will tell you why Esabod's  herb is not working for you and why you need me.

No 1. Secret to magical herbalism is 'Harm no One' - We all know Esabod is not a fan of this.

No 2 . An herbalist must surround herself with positive energy always. This is really important for the herbs to remain potent.-
Again, Esabod doesn't really care about this. She feeds on negativity which affects the potency of her herbs.

Are you ready for a real supernatural change in your life?

I follow the ground rules of magical herbalism to the letter. Which is why our herbs at Magicalherbsandroots.com has brought good health, love, money, healing, protection for so many, for years!

Our herbs are produced in a clean environment and packed discreetly. Order now at www.magicalherbsandroots.com or call me to tailor your order according to your needs.

I grew up in a well-stocked magical pantry where my grandparents taught me how to blend oils, mix herbs and the perfect composition of incenses. This is further enhanced by my school education in Botanical studies in the United Kingdom.



I am happy to align my own powers and energies into mixing oils and herbs for you. Call me any time on +447852253330. I will walk you through every step of the way!

Click here and watch the rules of herbs and roots






No comments:

Post a Comment