Tuesday 16 May 2017

Otunba Olaniyi Apoewa replies Tokunbo after 4 years -Tokunbo Esadog you are not my God.



Otunba Niyi Apoewa was also among the names of people that Tokunbo Esadog mentioned in her video few days ago that she's going to make them go mad. Tokunbo also said that Otunba Niyi was deported back to Nigeria, and he can never enter into Republic of Ireland again.

Today Tuesday 16th of May. Our correspondence met Otunba Niyi Apoewa and this was the outcome of our interview with Otunba Olaniyi Apoewa.

" Thanks for your concern about me. I am aware of your coming because Naomi JP rang me already. About all the allegations against me. All I can say is that, there is no iota of truth in what she said. So many lies has been said about me from this same problematic old woman, and to the glory of God the truth prevailed.

Tokunbo said I don't live in Ireland legally,  and I don't have anything in life. I have proved her wrong because, I traveled to Nigeria with first class flight and also bought 2015 Range Rover in Nigeria. Not only that, I also bought a Toyota Camry saloon car for my sister in Nigeria. Yet! Tokunbo won't stop lying against me. I know Tokunbo very well, she's a pathological liar and a bully. Her saying make no meanings to me at all. I pity her followers who are following her.

Tokunbo said I am a fake church Shepard but, this is the picture of the day that HOD of Ireland with others pastors ordained me as the head of Beulah Parish. As you can see I am back in Ireland now and yet, Tokunbo kept telling her followers that I am stranded in Nigeria. I don't know what Tokunbo wants from me Otunba Olaniyi Apoewa ooooh.

She has been bullying me since 2013 because am not with my ex wife who is Tokunbo friend(Oladunni Dosunmu). They kept bullying me and using my baby mother (Olamide Omo essy) against me that, I am not taken care of my children. But people know that I am a very responsible person, and I am looking after my children.

 I am doing my best for my baby mother and her children. Tokunbo was never a member of my family but, always feeding peoole with negative news about me. This is me Otunba Olaniyi Apoewa. I really thank you so much for given me the opportunity to the world to hear the truth of all the lies Tokunbo said about me"

OTUNBA NIYI ON FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TO NIGERIA

OTUNBA INSIDE HIS RANGE ROVER JEEP

ANOTHER EVIDENCE ON OTUNABA FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TO NIGERIA

OTUNBA SISTER POSING WITH THE CAR THAT OTUNBA BOUGHT FOR HER

OTUNBA AND HIS RANGE ROVER

OTUNBA WITH  HIS TWO ADORABLE BOYS

PICTURE SHOWING THE ORDINATION OF OTUBA AS A SHEPHERD

WOW! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD WITH EVIDENCE. IT IS NO DOUBT THAT TOKUNBO IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND A BULLY.

1 comment:

  1. Otunba is a complete joke. He scammed me out of a lot of money and lied his ass off to me. Believe his lies if you want, but YOU are a fool.

    ReplyDelete