Tuesday 30 May 2017

Read Wonuola response to Ruth Nkechi after blogging her and her late 11 years old Elizabeth.


Late Elizabeth and Mum


I am thankful for what God have done in my life since the death of my daughter Elizabeth and I pray for everyone who have been supportive in one way or the other that may you never experience such in your life in Jesus name.

Facebook live show, Blogging, cursing, fake news about people, slandering, defamation character of people and etc is not my thing and I don't play or roll like that.

I will watch and comment on any show that I enjoy or I think its actually saying something meaningful, because I comment or watch any show now means I am your enemy? Please lets all act like adult and be reasonable for once, we are all saying we want peace and all this drama to stop but are we really listening to ourselves? I don't know Ruth Nkechi so I don't think I have any reason to account for how the funds that was donated to me to bury my own child is of useful information to Ruth Nkechi. If you feel important and really want an explanation of how it was spent please feel free to call my number 07543825168 it has not been changed, still the same number. Ask me anything you want to know and I will be glad to answer to all your questions and clear your curiosity mind.

You blogged my daughter's death as a scam, you changed it to the go funds is a scam as well I agree with you but please say a giant AMEN to this prayer whoever is behind the Ruth Nkechi account and used his/her fingers to typed the blog pls say a big Amen " May God give you that kind of scam in your life, You will seek the kind of donations on your children, May your parents asked God for that kind of scam over you yourself, and finally may God give you a reason to come out in the public to seek for a donation and give you tge strength to account for how you spent it in thy mighty powerful name of Jesus" AMEN....

I SAID NOTHING OVER ANY ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON THE SM, I SAW EVERYTHING AND KEPT QUIET NOT BECAUSE I AM SCARED OF ANYBODY BUT I GAVE THE FIGHT TO GOD AND HE IS FIGHTING IT FOR ME.

BUT YOU DARE PUT MY DEAD DAUGHTER PICTURE UP AGAIN ON YOUR IG PAGE THIS MORNING JUST TO REMIND ME OF MY SADNESS HMMM.... WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE IG PAGE RUTH NKECHI HMMM..... I WILL ASK YOU NOW TO BE-CAREFUL AND THREAD CAREFULLY. BLOG EVERYONE YOU WANT TO BLOG WRITE ANY FAKE OR REAL STORIES YOU WANT TO WRITE BUT DO NOT INCLUDE MY DEAD DAUGHTER PICTURE IN YOUR RUBBISH SCANDAL IG PAGE. IT WILL BE A WAR IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE TRESPASS OR TARNISH HER DEATH OR DEAD PICTURE AGAIN.


"IGARA EWE IGARA WERE ESADOG, IS BEHIND THIS SHOW OF SHAME AND I BELIEVE HER END IS NEAR. ELIZABETH LIVED A GOOD LIFE AND LEFT A WONDERFUL LEGACY BEHIND THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL NEVER FORGET IN A HURRY.  

THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE VERY CLOSE, HER SCHOOL MATES, AND HER COMMUNITY IN ENGLAND. ELIZABETH DIED AS A STAR AND SHE WAS GIVEN A BEFITTING BURIAL.

MY PRAYERS TO THOSE THAT ARE MOCKING HER ON IG, TRY WITNESS WHAT ELIZABETH'S MUM WENT THROUGH. MAY THE LORD PUNISH THEM ALL. I DECREE AFFLICTIONS  INTO THE HANDS OF THAT PERSON AND THEIR CREW THAT POSTED NONSENSE ABOUT ELIZABETH AND HER MUM ON IG. AMEN.

FINALLY! MAY THE HANDS THAT POSTED THE PICTURE OF ELIZABETH AND HER MUM ON IG HAVE THE CAUSE TO BURY THEIR CHILD/CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN-CHIEF AGBABIAKA. 

If you come across any negative post against Elizabeth and her mum on social media, please disregard the news-Naomi JP.

1 comment:

  1. Every soul dat has embarked on reminding this woman of what she's trying to get over will by d grace of the almighty God the creator of d heaven & earth experience such in their homes in Jesus mighty name #folashade olubodun

    ReplyDelete