Wednesday 31 May 2017

Read why Omowonuola Elizabeth mother cried out yesterday over Ruth Nkechi's Okijah's post about her on IG.



 I cried out because of what Ruth Nkechi okijah did yesterday, this person did not know me but she is an elderly woman who actually watched my video yesterday and can really see through me. I was pushed to the edge and I am tired of seeing my deceased daughter pix been mocked on social media with lies and fake stories.

No mother will be happy or allowed it, I have kept quiet enough for so long and did not respond to any of the lies and scandal but I came out online yesterday and I will fought for my child. I did nothing wrong to anyone by watching Lpd show, all because my child died now so I am not allowed to curse you if you blogged my daughter? I am not allowed to watch a show again or what? 

But if I was watching Esabod show and hailing you now Ruth Nkechi Okijah you will not see anything bad in it or complain a person that just lost her child should not be watching a show or curse, please what should I be doing? Let you mock my child and give you out of the donations? 

Is that what you want? Ruth Nkechi okijah I have kept some of the money for you to bury your child as well. Thank you ma for this message and God will bless you, Truly we are not in the same class but I thank God for the support and prayers from everyone. Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment