Tuesday 16 May 2017

The calling of the Lord is upon me. I can never go mad. Mother Dupe Olatunbosun replied the notorious social media bully.


MOTHER DUPE OLATUNBOSUN


Few days ago the notorious social medial bully Igara ewe Igara were (ESADOG) said in her live video that she's going to make some people mad. Among those she mentioned was Mother Dupe Olatunbosun. The news of how Tokunbo was going to make Mother Dupe go mad got to Mother Dupe and this was what prompted Mother Dupe to reply her.

"I don't know what I have done to you that all you wish me is to go mad on social media. My heart bleed for all the followers of this evil lady that said I am going to go mad because, no right thinking person will be saying Amen! Amen!! and Amen to such evil wish.

I have a mother, husband, children and siblings. I have never wish evil to anyone in my life, why Iya ewe and her followers said I will go mad is what I don't understand. My God is alive and because he said he will never let me down, I know that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in the name of Jesus."

IT IS NO LONGER NEWS TO ME THAT THE EVIL IN TOKUNBO IS WORSE THAN THAT OF SATAN. I KNOW HER DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

click and watch Mother response to Tokunbo Igara ewe Igara were Part 1



click and watch Mother response to Tokunbo Igara ewe Igara were Part 2



It's obvious that Esadog is doing all her possible best to destroy Mother. But I know God will never allow evil to befall his own people. BACK TO SENDER IS ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW. ELERUN GBERU RE O, AMIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment