Wednesday 31 May 2017

I was never an adulterous woman, the lunatic Omoibadan blogger defames my character - Tosan.

Tosan


I was never an adulterous woman. I have never cheated on my husband not to talk of been stripped naked for committing adultery. It is so pathetic the way some cheap and road side bloggers are blogging  defamatory news about other people because, they commented or watch shows on social media.

I am Tosan. I am a mother, well educated and a working class Lady. Please I am using this medium to tell the world to disregard the news that was posted about me by OmoIbadan. I was not the one in the picture that was tagged along with my picture. Omoibadan is a lunatic. She escaped from mental home where she was taken her mental treatment at ARO mental home in Nigeria and ran to Europe.

Please do not pay attention to any of her post. OmoIbadan is a bloody liar, criminal, scammer, and a thief. She black mails people for money. Please disregard any  her post.

No comments:

Post a Comment