Saturday 6 May 2017

Obviously Tokunbo's youth was a disaster- Elegant nurse Helen Ogundimu.


Elegant nurse Helen Ogundimu


Naomi, you have spoken well in all your live videos and on your youtube page. Tokunbo have no legacy. The only legacy she is leaving for her children is ewe 419 and lies. What a horrible mother. Thank God for his protection over me. I am done with her bad character and unspeakable attitude.

Keep speaking and educating people Naomi about the lies and bad attitude of Tokunbo. I know you are not scared of her, and that is what is killing her. I love the way you kept putting her where she belong. A lot of people are scared her and those that are scared of Tokunbo's blogging, are those with skeletons in their cupboards.

If they know Tokunbo Well, they won't give her a single respect. I found out so much about her. I will at a point reveal who Tokunbo is to the whole world and I will ask her to swear with her life if whatever I disclose is false.

CHAI!!!!!!! ELEGANT HELEN I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT TOKUNBO. I DEY SIDON DEY LOOK O. WE NEED TO LEARN O.

No comments:

Post a Comment