Friday 19 May 2017

READ THIS SHOCKING STORY OF GRADUATE TURNED YAHOO BOY.




Please tell my story to the world for others to learn.

I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU in Ogun state year 2003 with Bsc in Chemistry. After my graduation I spent 2 year in ijebu loitering around the street seeking job with series of application but non yield a good result. I left Ogun state for Lagos the first Sunday of September 2005 to make a better living as a man.

Arriving at the Ajah motor park, I picked up my belongings and proceeded to the next available ATM machine cos I had no money left on me, while in the line at the ATM machine, I felt a touch behind me, to my surprise, it was my classmate back in my primary school days, I was so happy to meet him again cos I had no ties in Lagos but left Ogun state wit the hope of being a successful man.

He took me to a nearby restaurant in his Toyota corolla sport car and entertained me with delicious meal and chilled drinks. I quickly explained to him my condition and experience of unemployment, he took me to his apartment in one of the biggest estate in Ajah, gave me a room to stay till I Finally have a place of my own, he fed me and took charge my responsibilities.

I spent weeks loitering the street of Lagos visiting different companies and offices for employment, finally my friend came up with an idea of introducing me to his business.
I was so happy and agreed to join his business not knowing his an internet fraudsters. I had no choice than to join his business called yahoo.
I worked hard for months but got nothing out of it, I didn't give up cos my friend was my backbone financially.

One faithful night, I called upon my friend to show the way how he does his to earn so much money weekly, but he keeps telling "don't give up, every hustler got a pay day" which is true.
I continued but all my effort were fruitless, I begged him to show me the way and finally he told me I had to consult their Godfathers for guidance, I had no choice than to agreed to visit their Godfather the following weekend.

The following weekend we visited his place, he was an old man with bald head and a gray hair, he welcomed us and my friend introduced me to him, he asked me all I wanted, I explained and he answered "my son I already can see your struggle, you need not to worry anymore all you need is a living snake and a nail and leave the rest to me". To me it was all a joke cos I was wondering if he was a juju priest or pastor.

I told him I can't touch a dead snake let alone of holding a living snake, so he charge me a N100,000 to get the materials including his workmanship then told me to come back for my charm in a week time.

We went there the following week and he delivered to me a snake skin belt and a nail, explaining " keep the nail on your bedroom wall and use this waist belt everyday, at night hang the belt using the nail I have on my wall, go to sleep and wake up by 2:30 am wait few min and put a plate of bean cake known as (ekuru in Yoruba) below the position of the nail before 3am and go back to sleep". I did as he instructed for years and everything turned around for good. Started getting paid with huge foreign currencies weekly sometime 3 times a week.

Every night I hang my belt it turns to a snake and crawl to everywhere have been to during that day to gather their riches for me the second day. I acquired a lot of wealth luxuries and my story turned to glory.

I did this for over 5 years and its work perfectly till one night in the sixth year of the active cham, I failed to get a bean cake cos it rained heavily, I had no choice than to go to sleep cos I was already drunk after arriving for a get together party.
I went to bed that unfortunate night without having the bean cake in its position, the belt transformed into a snake and left as usual.

I woke around 2:45 am and remembered I had no bean cake, few mins later the snaked arrived and found no bean cake, the snake disappeared immediately. Since that night have not been my self again I do feel a snake living inside me and keeps biting me, I feel series of pain and all I had acquired fled away. Have been living this way for the past a year waiting for my death.

Please wait in the Lord and he will bless you abundantly cos no deity give without taking something more valuable in return.


No comments:

Post a Comment