Monday 29 May 2017

Read why Tokunbo Esadog is harrasing and bullying Naomi JP- Barrister Ifeoluwa Oyeyipo.




"It is very obvious that Tokunbo is jealous of Naomi and that is the reason she's always bullying, harassing and defaming Naomi's character. I have observed Tokunbo for over 9 months and I have concluded that the educational background, pettiness, and the charisma of Naomi is what is making Tokunbo go mad over Naomi.

Naomi is my sister, I have known my sister Naomi from birth. No one knows Naomi more than me because she's my blood sister. Tokunbo I listened to one of my sisters responses to one of your videos. She said you are jealous of her because of her educational background, and she advised you to return to college.

I am not here to support my sister, but to let the world know that you're the the problem and not my paragon of beauty Naomi. Tokunbo you are a bully. Your character is so bad. Why is it that it is only you Eveyone is fighting on social media? Why can't you be at peace at everyone? Is it so difficult for you to live and let live?

Tokunbo, I won't say much about this issue. But one thing is  sure! Your definition of Naomi can never define my pretty sister. Billions of you can never bring her down rather, promote her. As you can see, Naomi has proved you wrong in so many ways that she's a very determined person.

Tokunbo go and have a rethink about the way you are living your life. Honestly there is nothing good about you. You are always picking on people just to bring traffic to your blog. Sad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment