Friday 19 May 2017

See the person  behind pause and ponder. 




A few weeks ago I said all people behind the unrest that is happening  on social media will be exposed, and to the glory of God I can categorically say that I know 8 people that are supporting the bad attitude of the social media bully. 

I am going to mention one person, which is pause and ponder. I call him padanu and panda. Mr pause and ponder when I said in my video few weeks ago that you are padanu and pandai know you be laughing at me. 

Are you not padanu and panda? Is your identity still hidden? The moment that I am waiting for is here now. I can now send your real identity to all the law enforcement agent to challenge you about the wrong allegations that you levelled against me. 

I know your time is up but,I don't know it's going to happen so soon. Well I don't have much to say. Let me introduce you officially to the world. 

Ladies and gentleman. Please meet the Lady's voice behind pause and ponder. We got his identity from his yesterday show. 



Pause and ponder caught on camera

Details of this story is coming soon.
Exposed Padanu and panda (pause and ponder).
Exposed! Pause and ponder



Pause and ponder




You can not eat your cake and have it all the time. My heart bleed for your wife and your children. Sad.




1 comment: