Monday 29 May 2017

Together We Can Stop Bullying and Defamation of People's characters on Social Media.- Dupsy Olugbodi Alade





"PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center (NBPC),  Bullying UK, Action 4 Bullying
I am a victim of social media bullies. My name is Dupsy Olugbodi. I am a mother and the owner of Kidologo school in Nigeria. I became a target to some set of bullies simply because,  I made a comment during a live chat sometime in March 2017.

Ever since then, these Facebook, Instagram bullies have been hitting on me, I am not a motivational speaker, I am just like any ordinary person on social media. I was picked on for watching Abike Jagaban's show, my pictures and that of my children, staff and children in my school were taken and used to defame my character, I was labelled a kidnapper and a murderer. I have the right to watch any shows and  have the right to my own opinion.

Don't give an audience to bullies and report all forms of bullying. I am Dupsy Olugbodi Alade,I am a victim of social media bullying."

No comments:

Post a Comment