Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hadunnyade Whuraola Oluwasun a bloody social media bully and a low life idiot- Naomi JP






Abusing and fighting people you have never met in your entire life on social media is a sign of antisocial behaviour and lack of home training.  I have never met this lady in my entire life. But this idiot kept attacking, bullying and harrasing me on social media and some other people too.

Attacking people you have no clue about how they are living their lives is a good example of demonstration of madness. Whuraola go and get help. You are sick in the brain. Go and get your medulla checked before you enter the market square naked like your social media mother, the notorious bully and chief manipulators of all the criminal activities on social media.

I am going to name and expose any bullies that bullied me on social media. Whuraola read the comment that you left on my video that Tokunbo Aboderin downloaded, and posted it to her wall so that idiotic people like you and others can bully me. I am not moved by you guys stupidity. You are all insane and very sick.

You said I need mental health care right? You kept attacking me without knowing me. It is you that need urgent medica care idiot. Were Omo alee.





Social media bully- Hadunnyade Whuraola Oluwaseun

Please never send this evil Lady any friend request or accept friend request from her. She's a bully, very wicked and her attitude are very barbaric.  


No comments:

Post a Comment