Monday 15 May 2017

See the picture of a strange personality that visited Funmilayo after she used Esabod Spiritual bath.



Lady Funmilayo is a single mother of three children. She separated from her husband 8 years ago because of infidelity. Yesterday Lady Funmilayo called one of our correspondence and gave us her own story about the 13 days GBETAN, spiritual bath wash by Esabod.

To whoever that is reading this. Please advice everyone that you know never to have anything to do with Esabod herbs and roots. Her ways are demonic. I kept seeing strange different personalities since I used her evil 13 days spiritual bath.

For months my house was smelling like a rotten eggs, even worse than rotten eggs. Thank God for  the great deliverance through a man of God that I met, he rescued me from the demonic doings of Esabod.

My people stop patronising Iya ewe. Iya ewe is a 419. Her herbs and roots are fake and very dangerous for human use- Funmi London.

Image of the strange personality
The Cyber Malika that visited Funmi

No comments:

Post a Comment