Monday 29 May 2017

It is too late for any idiot to file a case of wrong identity against me on Facebook-Naomi JP

Elegant Naomi JP


Wonder shall never end. People can be so mean and funny. I wonder why some idiots reported my account on Facebook that I am not going by my everyday name. For God sake. Has it come to this level? Well I have submitted all they needed from me. My account will be active soon.

I am laughing in Greek language. No one can stop me from doing what I love doing on social media. I am coming back soon, and my come back will be very hot for the enemies. I will celebrate whoever I wish to celebrate and keep away from who I need to keep  them away from.

Enemies!!!!!!! the battle line has been  dawned. I will finish you all. I can see that my NAOMITHEBOSSBLOGSPORT is killing some people. I told you that I am a blogger with style. My ways are very different. I don't belong to road side bloggers that don't have anything to do than speeding false news and defaming people's character like Tokunbo Igara ewe, Igara were. Enemies I am your master.. I am out to stay permanently.

NAOMI BYASS IS YOUR BOSS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT IDIOTS..

No comments:

Post a Comment