Monday 29 May 2017

New path is always enciting for me. Bye bye military, hello entrepreneur- Berenice Mulubah!



Berenice Mulubah



So, today is my last day in the United States Marine Corps.  Oorah.  15 yrs ago, I dropped out of college studying music and enlisted into the United States Marine Corps at age 24.  My oldest daughter was only 8 months old.  I dropped her off to my mother and away I went. That was 2002, right after 911.  Off to Parris Island, I went for training.

There after, I went to my first unit, MWSS 272 NC.  3yrs later, off to Japan I went for 2yrs, then back to NC for 3 more years.  During that time, I got deployed to Afghanistan for 9 months, also deployed on board the ship iwojima for 6 months, went back to Japan for 4 more years and came back to NC Camp Lejuene for 3yrs.  It has been 15 years of honorable service and many sacrifices.     The whole experience had its ups and downs but that goes with anything.

I am looking forward to using the same level of honor, courage and commitment the military has instilled in me, to build C Liberia Clearly blog.  Growing up, entertainment was my life, but my journey took me to the military.  During my time in the military, I felt in love with media and writing.  I went back to college for Mass Communication.  Today, I am a published author of two poetry books "Purple Honey Lips" and "Landing Safety On A Solid" and I am the proud owner of a thriving blog, my baby, my love, C Liberia Clearly.

Thanks to those love ones who had my back on this journey.  Thanks to my two beautiful daughters.  They have been the perfect kids.  It is not an easy task, being a single parent in the military, but my kids made it easy.




Random pictures of Berenice Mulubah


New path is always exciting for me.  Bye bye Military, hello entrepreneur.

May the Lord continue to be with you. You are not just a strong woman. But a very determined Lady with high sense of humor. Remain lifted.!  

No comments:

Post a Comment