Saturday 6 May 2017

Read Dorcas (Lady Polodee) birthday message to her mum Elegant Madam Princes Adebisi


Elegant Princess Adebisi is the mother of the United Kingdom socialite  Lady Polodee. Lady polodee is a well educated, successful, self employed business lady. Her mum is a a older today. Read her message to her wonderful Elegan mum.


Touch not my anointed😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️if you mess with this beautiful😳you mess with me be that🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾show us your mother please😍this is mine and she's beautiful😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉 to my best friend, my Mummy, My Princess, My Gold, My Pride and Joy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I love you so much mama😘😍wishing you many more years to come IJN. AMEN😘😘😘🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
This is my own 56yrs old mama o Adebisi mi ti o common ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️o flawless gan ni  

WISHING YOU MANY MORE YEARS IN GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, AND GOD'S BLESSINGS MA, AMEN. REMAIN LIFTED PRINCESS ADEBISI.

1 comment: