Wednesday 31 May 2017

Ruth Nkechi Okijah my God will reward you for all you have done for Elizabeth and I- Omowonuola Oyebode.

Elizabeth


Ruth Nkechi Okijah ose modupe oo 😒😒 may God remind you of your wound in Jesus name. I woke up this morning  and my inbox was full with medsages  from different people asking me where they can put their donations bcus they want to donate again for Elizabeth πŸ™πŸ™And some have even started to donate £200 again into my nationwide bank Account 02957166, sort code 070436 and someone paid $100 into my Paypal acct wonuolah@yahoo.com this morning because  I saw it.

πŸ™hmmm plp pls I beg you in the name of God πŸ™πŸ™All you People saying that you want to donate and let Ruth Nkechi die over the donations if the donations is the problem for her plesse please I appreciate you but I dont want any trouble over donations again please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ . I dont want another blog about my child saying I am scammer or begging for money or using her death to gather money for my lifestyle please.

I have had enough 😒😒😒😒 I truly and genuinely appreciate all the donations but please lets stop it, I have accept my faith with God and I know Elizabeth have gone to rest πŸ™πŸ™ I am just begging them to let my daughter rest in peace and stop mocking her death by blogging her in your dirty scandal pls pls pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™help me to beg them to leave my child aloneπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ plp that have already donate this morning may God bless you abundantly ijn. You will never lack anything in ur life and may you never bury any of your children in Jesus name, Amen.

Gbogbo eyin abiamo aiye eyin omo Nigeria ese modupe oo E ni fi owo yin gbe omo sin loruko JesuπŸ˜’πŸ™ eyin na koni sin oku omo oo πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ™ won ni da iru owo bayi lori omo yin loruko Jesu πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ese modupe oo πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™  Elizabeth oko mi Anike Temilade Oluwadunmininu 😒😒 gbogbo ojo ni mafi mase iranti re oko mi 😒😒 sun re oo odigba odi oju ala Anike magba gbe awon aburo re oo boju wo eyin koduro ti won oo 😒😒😒😒 oko mi Omobolarinwa Elizabeth elerin eye temi nikan Sun re Oooo....

Blogged has directed and  Signed by Wonuola 
(Elizabeth Mum).

No comments:

Post a Comment