Monday 12 June 2017

Yeye Kudi Dolapo Alowonle celebrate 17 years of her marriage anniversary today.

Mr and Mrs Alowonle


Adorable couple




The beauty and the brain behind the real talk show on my sweet FM radio station took to her Facebook page and posted her marriage anniversary message on her cyber's space today.

Yeye Kudi Dolapo posted!

"JINGLE BELLS to US🎷🎷🎷today is our 17th yrs WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, GOSH!!! Its been a LONGWALK but I tnk GOD whom I carry my FRUSTRATIONs n WORRIES to, Waohhhh😜😜😜GOD has been FAITHFUL to me n my ever listening MUM who thought mi the virtue of PATIENCE n CONTENTMENT in MATRIMONY n gave me loads of advises, that has kept me going, truly I must confess that GOD gave me what I DESERVE not what I DESIRE...hip hip hurray 🎉🎉Congratulations to Us ejor🤗😘😍🙏🏽 No be moimoi 😁😁 YeYe Kudi Dolapo Adunni".




I bless God and I appreciate your maker for all his love over you, your husband and your wonderful children. May the Lord continue to watch over your marriage. Wishing you many more years in good health, wealth and happiness in your marriage, Amen. 

Our shine shine babes, keep shinning. Sky is your starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment