Thursday 8 June 2017

Help me I am addicted to Naomi JP Boob's Prince  Adeyinka.

Naomi at new Jerusalem in Israel 




"There is no point dying in silent. I love everything about Naomi for real but, I am so scared to approach Naomi because, she might turn me down.

I got to know you through Tokunbo Aboderin (Esabod). I am aware of how she has been slandering you and defaming your character. Naomi the world knows who Tokunbo is. Her madness and show of shame is destroying her and adding value and progress to those people that she's bullying on social media.

It so obvious that tokunbo is jealous of your beautiful boobs. She wish her boobs could be like yours that's, why she kept saying nonsense about them.

Naomi you are a pretty Lady. Please kindly ignore Tokunbo, concentrate show, continue to keep it real. I am enjoying you and Polodee's show. You guys are doing us proud.

Please my greetings to Abike Jagaban, tell her I am missing her show.

Naomi please blog this my story for the world to know  that I am crazy you and addicted to your show on YouTube.

Your boobs is the main  reason why I am addicted to your youtube channel.

Naomi please accept my friendship on Facebook. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

Omo Oba Adeyinka, Ema wa alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment