Friday 2 June 2017


 
I am so happy for Helen Ogundimu. She's the of the lucky ones that left Tokunbo Aboderin evil group- Chika Udu.
Helen Ogundimu
Helen you are one of the few lucky ones... God truly loves you. I thank God for redeeming you. I used to watch her and loved her program especially when she threw her support for the that Abuja widow that her property was taken away; but I was always weary of the insults she spewed until the day she said she is a 'fallen angel' and knowing exactly who a fallen angel is (they are angels that rebelled against GOD and God sent them out of heaven to earth, who can never be saved again), I had to stop watching her.
Helen may the Lord continue to be with you. Every evil plan of Tokunbo and her crew over you shall be put to shame in Jesus name, Amen. Congratulations Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment