Friday 2 June 2017

See Abike Jagaban curent situation and message to all her haters. 

Jagaban with her friend

Showing off ki orii apegan foo danu, creating happiness for yourself is a beautiful thing that money can't buy. Peace of mind is the magic to my beauty...Latraitor , Labaiyeje omo ofoo, Esther Oneh onigbese, iya Okiki alagberee, ole , olorii tio te afin rii, I present to you 2 deportee as alleged😅😅😅Enway you better deport yourself too to look this good and see life at its brightest. Am having a swell time walahi😎😎😎 Esawere n Ruthweere how market? Etii ya were tan poo. Ewa ok walahi. Na my boyfriend I present so o abi na husband una call am. Make sure u tag me with another wealthy man o Wey u no fit jam for your entire world... Aja 2 gberaa 😃😃.


 
Fori fori yi no ni nkan


Ajagunbgade one of United Kingdom



I have no choice than to post this message because, I can't stop laughing. Abike's hater how market?

Please no le le le o. I am only doing my job. I am a blogger keh! Laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment