Friday 9 June 2017

Read s response from a lady after  Ben Victor posted on Facebook that men should be encouraged to go for DNA testings if unsure of the paternity of 'their' children.



Below is a response from one of the women who read the suggestion.

"Mr Ben or whatever you call yourself, you see this new trend of encouraging men to do DNA on their children which you started last night, let me tell you something, if anything happens to my marriage, I promise you that you will forever regret it. I just opened this Facebook account just to pass this message to you. You know me very well and my husband is also your ardent follower and I also read his comment on that stupid post you made last night. If he ever starts acting funny or try going for any DNA on our Children, I promise you that sorry will be your surname because I will track you down wherever you are and you will not live to tell the story. Did you hear of Chibuihe Obi, how he was kidnapped because of the rubbish he spew out? Such will be your fate soon. Keep posting about DNA, until something happens to my marriage, then you will hear from me. Mtcheeeeew! Mr DNA! You think it's easy to be fucking one dick day in, day out! Anu ofia!"

Please madam or whoever you are, I don't deserve this empty threat. I didn't encourage any man to do DNA on his children. I only posted a request I received! If you are so bold of what you do, why masking yourself with a fake Facebook account? Talk to me with your real account inbox so that I can make my stand clear to you......Ben Nnamdi Victor.

This is serious. I am speechless. Oh muy God!

No comments:

Post a Comment