Friday 23 June 2017

My response to padanu and panda on his/ her recent YouTube message Titled, my Ex. 


The evil face and the wicked personality behind pause and ponder. 


Padanu and Panda, you said I am your Ex right? How?  Your wish right? You said you are the one promoting me. Promoting me for what? What am I selling? You said you never abuse me right? You are not just a liar but, a pathetic liar. I am not going to go into too much argument with you, but I guess you know you deleted all the fake news and post you posted about me.

Though some of your evil and stupid posts are still visible on your page, but believe me you and your evil supporters are down already. You are finished, dead and buried long ago. As far as I am concern, you are all living ghosts. I have every copy of your post about me where you bullied, harassed and defamed my character.

Padanu and panda you are evil, wicked, heartless intact you are a terrorist. I will not only continue to show your real identity to the world, but also tell the world how you and tokunbo are busy sponsoring terrorism on social media globally to the united kingdom authority. I have submmutted few of your articles to the relevant authorities. The law will catch p with you and your terrorist groups.  

Secoundly, when cobra is ready to strick, it will strick without notification after serious warning that I am dangerous, keep off my territory. If Ogun want to fire anyone, he will carry oout his assignment with powerful landmark and history that can never be forgotten in a hurry.

Black AXE!!!!!!!!! Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.  Untile then. Very soon I am going to post your real name , your real identity to the world. I have concluded my investigation about you. Keep fooling the world with your fake voice. Are you my ex or my  are uncle fucked you before!? Laugh out loud.

This is the reason why you are a bloody coward and cowards always die many times before their real death. You think you can defamed me and deleted it? No! I have the full story with me and Brian. My children can never forgive you for all the lies you posted about me, idiot.


I don't date nonentity like you. Everything about you is fake. Fake life, fake voice, fake living. Nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment