Thursday 22 June 2017

Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo who wss rearrested yesterday was released after 26 hours in detention today.

Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo.
All shall be well with you, Amen.


Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo regained her freedom at the prison in Porthacourt today after she was detained for 26 hours.

Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo took to hrt Facebook page and posted thrvbreaking news of her released. Here is what she posted!

#BREAKING

I have been released from #PortHarcourt Prison after 26 hours.
Locked up twice  82 days and 2 hours. If I can survive #PHMax twice, you can do anything you wanna do. S/O to my former inmates. Such love! I got toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, wrapper and a great meal.

Lawrita cooked me #OfoSoup  which I'm taking  to my hotel and Benny gave me her entire dinner last nite and a doughnut for dessert.

#Cell1(GRA) inmates ROCK!
PRAY FOR MY PRISON SISTERS. Kidnappers, belle cases, assassins, EFCC fraudsters, cultists and 8 children plus 4 toddlers.

S/O to a great PH fan Anwurheeka who met me shortly after my release. Port Harcourt  fans are the greatest then #Lagos #Abuja #Ibadan.

Magistrate court continues July then Federal high court October. I'm being sued in two courts for posting a newstip alleging corruption and adultery sent to me to investigate with witnesses coming forward.

Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo with her friend 


S/O to my prison staff family who did a lot of paperwork and shame on the judiciary who intentionally slowed down the prison court order that would have kept me out of jail. The judiciary should rid themselves of corrupt employees. I will NOT STOP talking!!

#MadamKOO
#KemiOlunloyo

May the Lord continue to be with you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment