Thursday 1 June 2017

"I am not impotent but, I can never have an erection for Tokunbo Aboderin again"- Prince Oyeniyi Oyewole-

Handsome Prince Oyeniyi Oyewole
Omo Oba Ila Orangun


Contrary to what Tokunbo Aboderin Igara ewe Igara were said in one of her videos that her baby father Prince Niyi Oyewole is impotent, that he can not father any child again. Our correspondence chatted with Prince  Oyeniyi Oyewole yesterday and here is the out come, of their discussion.

"Thanks for your care about me. Please I will not want to say anything about my baby mother. I have been approached several times about all she said about me. Please for the sake of my innocent children that she has for me. I will maintain my quietness for now. When the time is right I will speak.

But please disregard the news about my impotency. I am a complete man. I don't have problems with my manhood. Haven't said that! Yes my manhood is completely dead for Tokunbo, thank you"

Chai!!!!!! Mr Gaddafi fire man is dead for Tokunbo. Polodee if you are reading this post. This is the result of reconciliation move you sent me on between  Tokunbo  Igara ewe Igara were and Prince Gaddafi.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHA I NO FIT LAUGH OOOOO I NO BLAME YOU GADAFFI OOOOO WHICH MAN ON EARTH WILL HIS DICK STAND UP FOR ESADOG
    NAOMI NICE JOB
    NAOMI AND LPD NA YOU GUYS GO KILL ESADOG AND MAKE YOU GUYS GET THE CASKET MONEY READY OOOOOO

    ReplyDelete