Saturday 24 June 2017

Tips from my little true life marital story -Wale Barachah Eniola Ashafa.

Wale Barachah Eniola Ashafa


"Over the years I have come to understand one bitter irony of life, when I say "bitter", its bitter cause its an irony of life and there seem to be no remedy to rectify  it.
I am a man whom at the early stage of his  life dreamt of beautiful life, I had a vision of a most glamorous life; I see myself graduating from a higher institute of learning, get a good job, marry a lovely, caring and beautiful woman and raise lovely children...just like every ambitious young man, I see a beautiful life ahead of me, that was my dream.

But as the journey continues, and I journey  the path of life, so the dream kept eluding me. If a may, ask why is life sometimes cruel and wicked?, why is it that rather than life supporting our dreams and desire, all it does is playing cruel game on us and make us derail from our right  part of dream, into a world of illusion and futility?,why?.

I grew up as normal as a young man should grow, I went to school, I had my degree but my beautiful dreams was no where near beautiful. I married as I dreamt  but not as I want or desire, and that was the beginning of my labyrinth into what would later become my woes.
One wrong step taken if care is not could  bring about a greater and irreparable set back in life. A wrong step could be marital mistake, it could be friendship mistake, it could even be choice of job or journey,if the choice or decision is wrongly taking, trust me except you found favour with God,it could destroy one completely for life.

I did not write this story to mock, scold or castigate any party, that is why I did not go into much detail like any angry or embittered man or woman would do, but I did write this story to advice whoever that is taking a decision in life; take your time to seek the face of God, take your time to ponder on  whatever decision you want to take in life, take your time to study that man or woman before jumping on his or her back, it could sometimes look ok but if you look at it well you will discover that its not all that glitter that is gold.

Life must go on, and love must be found again, but we must not make same mistake again.I will never for the sake of what I suffer in my relationship hate women or think that all women are the same just as some men and women does rather i would be wise in my decision, and be more prayerful in my choice of choosing.
Love must be ignited again,but in a wise way this time around".

No comments:

Post a Comment