Tuesday 6 June 2017

World take me for who I am or watch me as I leave- Naomi JP.


Naomi JP

You can never please the world. Always do your best and leave the rest!

When a woman pampers her husband so much the world we call her Ruth (I WILL DIE WITH MY HUSBAND). When she refuse to take nonsense in her marriage the world will say she's using remote control on her husband.

When she's not too cold or hot the world we say she's unstable and can never be predictable. If the world sent her out of her husband's house and not doing fine, the world will say, so her husband is her source of living.

But if she's  doing well with her child or children, self sufficient, the world we say she's too loose, she need to be under a man that is how God ordered it. Stupid, foolish and madness. If God made it so, must I now turn my self to a slave to love? WICKEDNESS.

World hold yourself! You can live others people lives for them but me NAOMI! never!!. I don't belong to the world I belong to my self. World take me for who I am or watch me as I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment