Tuesday 11 July 2017

Read why Dr Kemi Omololu-Oluloyo will no longer practice journalism in Nigeria.

Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

"I will no longer practice Journalism in #Nigeria due to the #Criminaldefamation law in the Nigerian police criminal code. I do not practice pharmacy in Nigeria because it's not regulated. I cannot dispense prescription drugs without a prescription which leaves me with public relations management.

I have first class degrees in all three. With that being said I proclaimed myself a political activist fighting for the masses and a #socialmedia manager for platforms. I am available for PR as I did in #Canada. Music publicist, media and publicity for politicians, individuals, brands and businesses.

I will be fighting for #pressfreedom in Senate and house hearings to remove the  criminal defamation law out from the Nigerian police criminal code.  It was SECRETLY added a few years ago in a democracy for  matter. In most modern countries, defamation is CIVIL. I must protect the mass comm and journalism students and all reporters.

I have 13 years left in Nigeria and will be off to the USA to collect my pension from all three careers. Soon Nigeria will be left with a government without media or a media without government. My passport has being seized so I can't travel out to even take assignments. It is a travel document tied to my JOB".


Thank you!

#MadamKOO
#KemiOlunloyo

God is your strength Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo. I love you still regardless. I believe God is preparing you for a better position. Keep faith alive ma. God is alive and awake. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment