Thursday 13 July 2017

Read what Inspires Ayomikun Byass to be a model.


Ayomikun Byass



"Growing up as a young black woman I didn't always fit In and I was very different to others, I was a confident young girl, then suddenly I got a confidence knock and till this day I still struggle with my confidence.

Modeling makes me feel independent and makes me feel free, and that nobody can knock me down, you wouldn't tell I'm a shy girl if you seen me up at a shoot, why? Because modeling brings out the best in me.

At a young age I always wanted to do modeling, Tv shows e.g 'America's next top model' inspired me, I've always wanted to be like the contestants on them. Fashion has always been a passion of mine from a young age also.

Ayomikun Byass

The star of the moment Ayomikun Byass


To be a model it's more than a pretty face, you have got to have the attitude that you're willing to work ,modeling to me is telling a story through a picture, making your body look like art, showing movement in a picture.I wanna show off how different I am and show girls my age, that it's okay to be different,stand out, we are all different and we all need to show case that"

No comments:

Post a Comment