Sunday 23 July 2017

Read Feyikemi Niyi Olayinka birthday message to her husband Adeniyi!

Feyikemi and her husband Adeniyi



Some husband's destroy their wives dreams/destinies by asking them to choose between their marriage and careers . Adeniyi, you have always been the pillar of support behind my dreams and aspirations,taking care of the home front when I have to leave home as early as 5am,projecting me into the limelight and watching the whole world celebrate me while you stay at the background.

I feel fulfill as a wife, mother and T.V O.A.P,with countless awards to my credit both in Nigeria and Overseas. Today, I join the whole world to celebrate you too, the unseen drummer behind my dancing masquerade. God bless your new age. With your love behind me, the sky is within my reach! Happy birthday olowoorimi Ejire.

Wishing you a happy birthday and God's blessings, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment