Saturday 15 July 2017

Nothing can separate us from the Love of God - Romans 8:39.

Lara Tomiye and Naomi Byass




"How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand." Psalm 139:17-18a

"I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
And on Your wondrous works." Psalm 145:5

"The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

"I will declare Your greatness." Psalm 145:6b

"Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

"I will not forget Your word." Psalm 119:16b

"Behold, God is my helper." Psalm 54:4a

"You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the
One who lifts up my head." Psalm 3:3

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

No comments:

Post a Comment