Saturday 8 July 2017

Latraitor Lashit please kindly tell  Nigerians and the world how many years back is this picture of yours with Abbas Akande Obesere- Professor Richard!


Latrator with Abbas Obesere



Latraitor and Lashit, you are too antediluvian, a nonmodern and obsolescent being to this modern and contemporary of or characteristic of an earlier time, could be due to your unlearned and nescient in life. Kindly tell Nigerians how many years back is this picture, you just displayed.

Let me exposed your lies and deceits, I wish Mr Abass Obesere will be reading this. I like and love Obesere so much for just one thing, his attitude of respecting people either old or the young ones, his simplicity, calmness and acquiescent.

I speak with facts and not lies. I saw Mr Abass Obesere in 2006 at one Alhaja house around Shagari Estate a bit after Pako bus stop Abesan, honestly speaking he came with a space bus and another car with some guys.

Alhaja didn't even apprise him, that Mr Richard Olalekaan is from Europe but he greeted me first like we've known for years with smiles and I said what a manner of celeb is this and that killed my spirit, since then I fell in love seriously with his inclination, pubescence and urbane manner.

So Latraitor and Lashit this cannot cover or erase your lie, hoodwink, deceitful and shame of playing into Nigerians aptness"

I am a blogger. I am just entertaining my people with news, gist, jokes and events on my page. The original post belong to professor Richard. All question about this post should be directed to professor Richard, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment