Tuesday 11 July 2017

I welcome back the voice for the voiceless Abike Jagaban back to London- Fan.


Jagaban on live show in London

"I welcome back the Jagaban Borgu of the whole diaspora. But in all honesty, you kept us all worried. (Suspense lo ba de). I was one of those that have started believing Jagaban was truly deported. Even a friend in America asked me whether it was true or not.

What I could only answer him was that, I did not think she wouldn't have paper and be bold enough to come out publicly and be fighting iya esabod like that. But thank God the truth has finally came out because, her presence is more needed in the diaspora than in Nigeria, at least for now, to checkmate the bullies and continues to be the mouthpiece of the meek and the voiceless on social media".

No comments:

Post a Comment