Saturday 15 July 2017

"I leap for joy as I celebrate God's tremendous love for me!"

Naomi Byass


"God, your love nourishes me."

"God, your enormous love for me makes me laugh for joy!"

"God, I sing for joy at your lavish love for me!"

"Enable me to receive more of your love and acceptance."

"Help me stay as close to you, Lord, as I can get."

"God, give me grace to love you MORE!"

"Help me to want your will in my life."

"May I love your ways and be obedient to you."

"Break my heart for what breaks yours, so that I have
compassion for others."

"I will not let my experiences change the Word of God.
I will judge my experiences by the Word of God."

"I want to receive your love and give it away to others.

Lord you are awesome to me. Thank you so much for my new age and good health. Aba Baba! 

No comments:

Post a Comment