Saturday 2 February 2019

Former police officer narrates how wife poured acid, electrocuted him during scuffle

Dan Shisia Matakaya was happily married before finding out the hard way he was actually sleeping with the enemy. The downcast chap was a police constable in Industrial area right before his life changed in September 2013. Send 'NEWS' to 40227 to receive all the important breaking news as it happens.



Jinterview with Jeff and Hamo on Hot96 Dan

painfully narrated the day when his cruel estranged wife turned on him. The police officer got home from work completely tired so he took his supper and headed to bed.

Dan then woke up in shock after his skin began to burn up after a scorching liquid was poured on his face. “Two minutes after going to bed, my wife poured sulfuric acid on my face.

I stepped out of bed only to be electrocuted,” the former officer opened up. He then jumped off the bed and got on the floor where he was electrocuted. His wife had poured water on the floor and connected a live wire.

Dan lost his eyesight and his face is filled with burns and scars. “I was airlifted to Kenyatta National Hospital but doctors could not save my eyesight,” the victim said.

To adapt to his new condition, the former police officer joined a special needs school and even enrolled for a Criminology course at a local university. “My wife did this to me. I met her in court two years ago. All she said was she doesn't know why she did it. She was lied to. I forgave her. I let her go,” Dan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment