Saturday 2 February 2019

Atiku, Saraki, Dogara, Fayose and other PDP Leaders rejoice with Vice President Osinbajo over his Chooper crash survival, today. 



1️⃣Alhaji Atiku Abubakar: “Dear Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, I just received news of the crash of your helicopter in Kabba, Kogi State. I am happy to note however that all is well with you and your delegation.”

2️⃣Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki: “I join all Nigerians in thanking Almighty God for sparing the life of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who survived a helicopter crash over Kabba, Kogi State today.”


3️⃣Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara: “I join His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinabajo, in thanking the Almighty God for saving him and his team from any fatality in the unfortunate incident in Kogi State. I urge relevant authorities to conduct due diligence checks on all govt owned aircraft to prevent a re-occurrence.”


4️⃣Peter Ayodele Fayose: “I rejoice with VP Yemi Osinbajo and thank God for keeping him alive today. I wish him quick recovery from whatever minor injuries he could have sustained in the crash. For me, sanctity of life goes beyond politics and I pray that God will continue to safeguard his life.”

Lesson: The elites bond together in the time of grief despite their political bearings. They always think any mishap that happened to one of them inspire a palpable fear and reminder that it could have been one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment