Monday 4 February 2019

2 Nigerian lecturers die, one injured in ghastly motor accident on their way home after attending a friend's wedding in Jigawa 


According to Facebook User, Sadiq Muhammad Auwal Sharif: Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi rraji'u. With heavy heart and total submission to the will of Allah, I wish to express my sad note condolences for the passing away of our two UTM Faculty of Computing Alumni, Zaharadeen Hussaini Kaita & Saib Abbantea they obtained their MSc.

Computer science few years ago, not long ago I spoke with the later and the former was here just last month & attended a conference at Melaca. They both attended their friend's wedding which held at Jigawa State, who is also a UTM Alumni Babangida Isyaku.

As for Yusuf Dot Java a fellow UTM Alumni too, I wish you speedy recovery from the sustained injuries. I pray to almighty Allah, to forgive the deceased souls and grant them Jannah. I wish their family and us the fortitude to bear the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment