Sunday 30 April 2017

My name is a terror in the camp of my enemies-Naomi Byass.



Over 4 years , a personality living in Ireland known as Iya ewe Iro, Esther Tokunbo Aboderin kept deforming my character. As she recruited so many bullies that are now working for her worldwide. Imagine the length that some people can go to bring people down.  Forgetting that who God has blessed, no man can curse.  And when God is for you, No man can be against you.

I can never be moved by any negative post, comment or video about me. I have a goal in my life and the only way I can achieve my goal is to neglect all the untrue stories and lies said about me by my haters.

I have set so many goals before me. I will never allow any low life idiots to distract me from reaching my goal. They should keep on posting all their lies about me, I don't care. Nothing can move me. I have a tick skin, I am very focus and determine to make headway in life. Haters keep posting your lies about me. But I think I should let you know that you are not bringing me down, but, clearing road for me to my promise land.

I am Joseph. I carry big anointing and power that is beyond human understanding.  That is why you haters can't stop calling NAOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the time. Haters! Thanks so much. I am so Important that is why I am always in your thought every-time.  You are not disgracing me, but, organizing my ticket fee to my promise land.

Remember how Joseph brothers paid his ticket fee to promise land. You're also doing the same.

Check these comments out!
NA MY WAHALA GO KILL IYA EWE AND OMO EWE WALAHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment