Wednesday 26 April 2017

I went to the hospital to treat my wounds because of tetanus, stop lying Tokunbo-Diola.




Contrary to what Iya ewe (Esadog) said on her show yesterday that Diola was taken away in an ambulance after she  beat Diola  black and blue. Diola contacted us and told us that the allegation was not true that, she was told to go to the hospital  by the Garda (police) and get her fingers treated because of infection.

I went to the hosiptal because I know that Tokunbo tooth are contaminated. But her going about on social media and bragging that I was taken away in an ambulance after she bet me up is a big lie.  Tokunbo I am not surprise  about what you have been saying on social media because you are a pathetic liar and a dirty dog.

It is dog that bit when fighting and not human being. The world is tired of your stupid attitude on social media. Your life is on social media and you go there everyday to deform  people's  characters. You also claim that you are working, you are not working. You are on state benefit.

Can you please tell the word the type of benefit that you are getting? I know you will not be proud to tell the world the type of benefit that you are on.  I am not going to say much here because of the reason best known to me, but time will tell.

Tokunbo,  your time in destroying lives is over.  Enough of your madness on social media. Together  we are going to put a stop to your unshakable character in anyway we can,  trust me.

See more pictures of Diola's fingers.  






1 comment:

  1. Esabod bulldog
    Better go and treat yourself because Tokunbo bite is like snake �� bite with those her dirty teeth

    ReplyDelete