Tuesday 25 April 2017

I didn't beg or speak to Mum Hanna-Mayowa-Lady Polodee.




Some people can lie Chaiiii!!!!!!! When! How!! Where!!!?  I did  not and I will never beg you. I have never offended  you.  It is you that kept cursing me and wishing  me dead. Oh!  So the death wish you are wishing me is tomenting you right?

I saw your comment on a post  where  you wrote  that I should stop begging you.  Who are you?

Keep dreaming Mum Hanna Mayowa. I can never beg you. I promise you one thing.  You are going  to beg me. You will kneel down before me and ask for forgiveness.

I will advise you to  stop spreading fake rumors about me.  I am too focus  and committed  to my business,  I don't have time for cheap talk and your fake attitude.

Keep dreaming.

  The post





No comments:

Post a Comment