Friday 21 April 2017

Millions of words can never change my mind over my recent action against any cyber bully-Naomi JP



A lot of things have been said about me lately on social media about my recent action in eradicating cyber bullying. As I have said in most of my videos on YouTube. Sometimes one needs to take serious actions in order to achieve any set goals, which is what I am doing now. I appreciate those of you that are supporting my latest actions and for the few that are saying I am too much for what I am doing, please put yourself in my shoes before you judge me. Education has got nothing to do with coming out to redress any lie against you, regardless of the medium or the way I am doing it.

Those that know me well know that I am not a problematic person but,  a law abiding citizen of my country. My name can be checked on any data base, I have no criminal record and there is no case pending against me. I have never bridged the law or abused my fundamental human right, despite that a personality has been bulling, harassing, and deforming my character for the last Five years. Yet I maintain my calm.

My keeping quiet for so long has made that bully Tokunbo Aboderin to become what she has become today. She is now worse than a terrorist, because whoever that she can manipulate and brain wash  to bully others for not supporting their unspeakable character on social media is worse that a terrorist.


I WILL APPRECIATE IF PEOPLE CAN STOP PATRONIZING ME AND TAKE MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS MATTER, THANKS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment