Thursday 16 November 2017

The gofundme that is created for Maria Kikelomo Oyeyipo is nothing but fraud- Chief Olatunji Oyeyipo.




"I was shocked when my attention was brought to the gofundme campaign that was created for the funeral of My late brother's daughter Abeni Kikelomo Oyeyipo.

My late brother's daughter late Kikelomo can never be happy with what some selfish people are doing with her name on gofundme. Kikelomo is a very hard working lady and very reserved. She has done so well for herself and played positive impacts in the lives of so many.

Kikelomo should forever be celebrated  for her selfless service for humanity and her generosity. Rubbing her name to achive your selfish interest on gofundme is pathetic.
Allow us to mourn our beautiful daughter in peace. The family is yet to-over come the death of their daughter. We don't need what you are doing with our daughter's name on gofundme.

I will advise whoever that is behind this stupid show of shame to please seek for funds in a proper way rather than attaching my late brother's daughter's death to this unspeakable chatacter.

I am speaking onbehalf of my self and the entire Oyeyipo's family that! We are not part of this gofundme. We did not ask anyone to campaign for us on gofundme for our daughter's burial. Burial arrangements have been made and l will advise everyone to please respect our dear late daughter by removing her name from anything that can redicle her and her family.

Bring the gofundme page down now! Failure to remove this campaign for Kikelomo's burial on gofundme will result in legal action. Stop the gofundme campaign now!"

Olatunji Oyeyipo- BA HON, LLB, LLM. Barrister at law Abuja Nigeria.

(Copied AbujaExpress).

3 comments:

  1. Please take this fabrication down! You know that this is false news.

    Why would anyone fake their need for help after the death of the mother?!

    There is no such thing as Abuja Express Google it! Also we both know that chief if fake!

    My sisters and I are in favour of this gofundme. It is to help with the burial as well as us.

    It is sick you would like your family with fraud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister and you are in favour of stupidity. If people can't tell you the truth I will.

    Racheal, My name is Temilola Lambo. I unattended church of yahweh together with your late mum way back in the 80's before your dad joined the church.

    I am going to be very fair enough in what I am going to say here. Look you don't need that money because we all know kike. Kike will never ask anyone to go on gofundme for any reason.

    I am like a big sister to kike and I am one of Naomi's Addm on naomitheboss. There is no lie this post.

    This post was copied from Abujaexpress, and I was the one that copied and posted it three days ago.

    The news of the gofundme you created or your friend created is have a bad turn on the oyeyipo, your siblings and you too if you which to know.

    You are a graduate Racheal right? You mean you are not working? You mean there are no better way of arranging funds without going on gofundme?

    Racheal You are a disgrace. The spirit of your mother will never be happy with you for this stupid action on her personality.


    Go and make peace with the Oyeyipo and take the name of their late daughter off gofundme. We all know the real idiot behind this gofundme. With time we shall expose all the plan about this gofundme fraud.

    ReplyDelete