Sunday 12 November 2017

 Read Adewunmi Folounso Yesufu message to Naomi JP over her sister Maria Kikelomo's death.


Adewunmi Folounso Yesufu


Dearest sister Naomi.. I very well understand that no amount of condolences rendered you will suffice it..nor will it remove the innermost pain that you bear as a result of losing your beloved sister.

Oh death, where is thy sting? I share your grieve the most because I've had to walk through the same shoes years ago. It can be subduing. However, I come with good news sis.

I come with the assurance that this is a phase that will pass swiftly. The holy trinity will comfort you.

From left is Naomi and late Maria Oyeyipo


I must commend you for not allowing the devil to saturate you deep into mourning.. rather you've chosen to celebrate the good life that your sister lived. That's the spirit.

I wish to express my deepest sympathy to you and your family. You're in my prayers. And sister Naomi, always remember that there is a balm in gilead.. it will soothe your soul in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment