Tuesday 31 October 2017

Read Rachael Ololade's tribute to her late mum, Kikelomo Maria Oyeyipo.




My mother is ASLEEP. Maria Kikelomo Oyeyipo She is not in heaven either is she in hell (hell is an event not a place).

The Bible teaches those who died in Christ shall be called to heaven to be with him, first for 1000 years where they will judge those who didn't die in Christ.

After this judgment, those who died in Christ shall be with him for eternity. Those who didn't will be burnt up never to be seen again.

I love you mummy. I am hoping by God's grace you will be amongst those who God calls first.

You taught me so much and I am happy that God chose you to be my mother!

The things you began and didn't finish that were according to God will we (your children) will do it for mummy.

Sleep well mummy, my darling, my husband, my black is beautiful, my sister, my best friend until God calls you.

"Forward ever backwards never" - Mummy

Love you so much.

Sleep well until God calls you.

Maria Kikelomo breading her daughter's Lolade's hair


KJV 1 Thessalonians 4
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment