Monday 25 September 2017

Read Racheal Sadiya's birthday appreciation message to her friends and family.

Racheal Sadiya 


"Am over whelmed and humbled, by all your outpour of love on my page , thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes and prayers, it is very touching to know people remember and took even der time and effort to greet me,  my heartfelt and gratitude goes to all who posted on my wall , calls, messaged me, celebrated me ,my lovely big brothers, my beautiful and wonderful big sisters, my lovely friends and family. may the things of joy and happiness never depart from your lives, I pray we all live long to eat the fruit of our labour ni oruko JESU,  may the blessing of God be with you and yours  always in the mighty name of jesus 👏 👏 👏 👏, love you all ,from the bottom of my heart, I say thank you, thank you soooo much,  ese gan ni modupe"

Wishing you all the best girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment