Wednesday 2 August 2017

Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa is a Paris based business woman with heart of gold.


Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa CEO Seeds Restaurant Paris France.


It is no longer news to the general public that there is no word of truth in any news that is posted by Tokunbo Igara ewe Igara were and her crew because, they are pathological liars. The mission of Tokunbo is to bring people who are doing so well down because, she's a sadist and very demonic.

Tokunbo is always picking on anyone that is well known in the society, she will blackmail them by defaming their character on her blog and sell  negative stories to the world through her stupid blog and YouTube channel. One of her victims is Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa.

Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa have been a victim of Tokunbo Igara ewe Igara were since she left comment on Naomi's post 3 years ago. She's currently bullying her on social media presently because she saw the comments Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa left on Mr Infinity and Yeye Kudi Dolapo's post and ever since then, she kept posting untrue stories about her on social media.

I am using this medium to tell the public to disregards any negative news, post and comments about Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa on any social media plattform. Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa is a self employed Lady in Paris, she's happily married with wonderful children and highly educated.

I have known Yeye Mojisola Adenike Osewa for over 6 years. We met on social media and today she's a member of my family. She's very honest, trustworthy, hard working and well respected in her community. I have visited her in Paris several times with my family. She's someone anyone can count on anytime.

Igara ewe Igara were ofo lomase pelu awon were oloriburuku olishi awon omo ajara but a te NDA ori social media RU. Araa (thunder) loma San payin.

1 comment:

  1. I do listen to your u tube from Nigeria. I am a true Yoruba son who had served Nigeria and retired. There is an information that I need to pass to you urgently.An influential Son of Yoruba passed it to me tonight. It is in my what's app page but to pass it is difficult as I didnt have your number. I listened to you when you feature Sunday Igboho and I want to ask some questions but couldnt get through. Awon ti ko ni ibon, nibo ni won to ma ri pelu ota? You can pass message to mo too on dbakinwusi@yahoo.com. My phone number is +2348069533701. I use this number for my what's app too.

    ReplyDelete